BuyMyBiz is pleased to announce to sale of Arnold & Walker Event Services Limited, an established business within its industry that provides equipment hire services for catering events in and around London.
After a comprehensive marketing programme and with a few solid offers on the table, Arnold & Walker agreed terms with Chic Event Hire, a trade buyer looking to not only increase their client base and product line, but also looking to expand their business geographically.
Abacus retained BuyMyBiz on an exclusive sale basis and after a short but comprehensive marketing programme, the business was acquired by a private investor who has worked in the industry for 20 years. Looking for a small and manageable business to focus their energies on, the buyer felt excited by the idea of injecting some fresh ideas into this long established business and hopefully growing it to the next level. A full handover was provided to the buyer to ensure a smooth transition, after which our client will enjoy a well-earned retirement.
BuyMyBiz, is pleased to announce the sale of JFLS Limited to Vanbrugh Drive Holdings Limited – the parent Company of YellowSpring – a provider of Cloud Computing, Connectivity, Data Centre & IT Support services to small & medium sized businesses in London & the South East.
With offices in the City of London, Basildon, Brighton and St Albans, the combined businesses together offer a wider range of resilient Cloud services including virtualisation and rapid DR facilities.
Activities: Hair & Beauty Salon
Our client owns a very long established and beautifully appointed hair & beauty salon in a great location. There has been a hair salon in this location for more than 25 years and the business is very well established in this affluent area. The premises benefits from a recent refit carried out by an award winning designer to an extremely high standard and features a smart reception waiting area, 6 Hair styling stations, 2 electric massage chairs, 1 beauty treatment room, 4 developing bays and manicure bar. There is also a staff area including kitchenette and toilet to the rear.
This business has a long established reputation for providing clients with a fantastic range of services with business highlights including:
• Current turnover approx. £297,000.
• Historically has generated revenues of £450,000 from same premises so it has great growth potential.
• 25+ years of trading history, 2 years as a limited company.
• Beautifully appointed premises in prime location of an affluent suburban village in Surrey.
• Established team of 6 experienced staff providing hair and beauty treatments.
• Premises benefits from a recent (1 year ago) £79,000 refit by an award winning interior designer.
• 6 Hair styling stations, 4 developing bays, 2 electric massage chairs, 1 beauty treatment room, and 2 nail stations.
• 8,000+ clients on modern iSalon system.
• Social media platform in place and ripe for further development.
• Excellent transport links, short walk to train station and close to motorway for driving.
• Long lease in this attractive location.
Reason for Sale
After working hard running the business successfully for many years our clients have decided they would like to sell to pursue other interests. They therefore believe that the growth potential of the business would be best realised in the hands of new owners with the commitment, enthusiasm and resources to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity to acquire a successful and well-established business, with plenty of scope for expansion. The vendor is happy to agree a mutually acceptable hand over period with the interested party.
We are inviting offers for the business from qualified/experienced salon entrepreneurs.
The Next Step
Please complete and the confidentiality agreement for this business, after which you will receive further details if appropriate. Any extra information you can provide about your background and other businesses will be very helpful.