Activities: Profitable Fabric & Wallcovering Wholesaler
Gross Profit: £300,000
Our client owns a very long established and profitable wholesale business. There is a healthy base of active repeat clients and the business has an excellent reputation. The location and premises suit the business perfectly with a small sales office, and a third party company providing the storage and logistics.
This business has a long-established reputation for providing clients with excellent quality products and a fantastic reliable service. Headlines include:
- Turnover circa £650,000 annually with healthy GP of 55%.
- Experienced team of sales staff working from a small office.
- Storage and logistics are handled by a 3rd party business.
- Established over 20 years with fantastic reputation for quality and variety.
- Established network of international distributors and agents reaching 17 countries.
- Extensive collections of interior furnishings and homewares.
- Strong growth opportunity with increased marketing effort and PR.
Reason for Sale
After working hard running the business successfully for many years our clients have decided they would like to pursue other interests. They therefore believe that the growth potential of the business would be best realised in the hands of new owners with the commitment, enthusiasm and resources to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity to acquire a successful and well-established business, with plenty of scope for expansion. The vendor is happy to agree a mutually acceptable hand over period with the interested party.
Offers are invited for the business trade and goodwill plus net assets.
The Next Step
This is a confidential summary/snapshot of my clients’ business. Please complete our confidentiality agreement to be able to gain access to the full information pack on this business opportunity.